Travel Advisory: COVID-19
Updated: September 4, 2020
First of all, we want to say thank you for your trust and support as we navigate through a new and challenging situation. This community has been nothing short of amazing and we’ve been humbled by all your kind messages.
As much as we LOVE to explore new places and bring people together, we also have a responsibility to be part of the solution and help to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We want to let you know that while things are uncertain right now, we’re not going anywhere! As soon as the situation allows, we’ll be adventuring together again.
The Power of Our Community
The last few weeks have shown us how powerful this kickass community can be. All the empathy and solidarity you’ve shown towards each other and towards us has been heartwarming.
Let’s continue to look after each other in these difficult times, especially those in need. Know that we’re here for you and we’re developing new ways of supporting you, whether you’re working from home or navigating difficult situations in your professional life.
How Can You Make a Difference?
There is power in fostering positivity and a community-focused mindset in these challenging times.
We encourage you to focus on:
- Staying calm and making informed decisions
- Supporting your community, especially those at risk and the elderly
- Prioritizing your mental and physical health
- Getting some sun and embracing the outdoors, when available and permitted
- Connecting with loved ones, near and far
- Helping control the current environmental strains on our beautiful world
We can’t always control the things that happen in life but we CAN control how we act and respond to them. So in this new environment, we encourage you to keep smiling, stay positive and embrace the joys of staycations
Helping you Make Informed Travel Decisions
We want to share a few trusted resources to help you make informed travel decisions over the coming weeks and months:
- U.S. Department of State issues country-specific travel advisories
- World Health Organization issues daily situation reports and travel advice
- Delta, American Air and United and other airlines have helpful travel updates on their websites
- NY Times has a helpful FAQ section on traveling right now
Stay safe and positive,
The Out Of Office Club